In this article, we will be discussing and reviewing some of the best games that are currently for sale on the Steam Store. Be sure to check out our latest blogs!
Kerbal Space Program
The Steam Store Description of Kerbal Space Program follows as:
In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew into orbit and beyond (while keeping them alive) to explore moons and planets in the Kerbol solar system, constructing bases and space stations to expand the reach of your expedition.
Kerbal Space Program features three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technology and advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, oversee every aspect of the space program, including construction, strategy, funding, upgrades, and more. In Sandbox, you are free to build any spacecraft you can think of, with all parts and technology in the game.
- Build spaceships, rockets, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with their own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
- Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
- Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
- Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
- Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
- Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
- Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
- Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
- Research and develop new technologies to extract valuable information and resources from all over the solar system, and much more!
Kerbal Space Program is currently £7.49 which is 75% off its original price of £29.99. Kerbal Space Program is an interesting game, it has a real challenge to it. You have to build a rocket that will get you all-around space. Which is a very hard task. This is a very fun game and now is your perfect chance to pick it if you haven’t already. Press the button below to go purchase it while its on sale.
The Steam Store description of SUPERHOT follows as:
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing weapons off fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you focus on what’s most important – the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode – how long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode – take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor – edit and upload your best runs for all to see on superhot.video.
- Extras – delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independent, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
SUPERHOT is currently £7.19 which is 60% off its original price of £17.99. SUPERHOT is one of my favourite games to play. This game can be really hard if you don’t use the right game plan. I give this game a 10/10 and I recommend you get it while its on sale. Press the button below to buy it now!
Steel Division 2
The Steam Store description of Steel Division 2 follows as:
COMMAND YOUR ARMY. FIGHT YOUR BATTLES.
Steel Division 2 pushes the limits of the WW2 RTS experience. Set on the Eastern Front in 1944, this sequel of the critically acclaimed Real-Time Tactical game puts you in charge of your entire army during Operation Bagration, the Soviet offensive against Nazi armies in Bielorussia.
Play as a General in the 1:1-scale turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns, as a Colonel in the epic Real-Time Tactical Battles, as an Weapon Expert in the brand-new Deck Building System.
With more than 600 units, 25 maps, and multiple game modes, Steel Division 2 lets you play as you want and offers hundreds of hours of gameplay in solo, multiplayer and coop.
Massive 1:1-Scale Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
Relive history in the huge single player Dynamic Strategic Campaigns: lead thousands of men on up-to 150×100 km maps, plan your battalion’ movements, manage supply and execute your strategy in week-long campaigns in this historically accurate turn-based game mode. Every battalion is the same as it was during the Operation Bagration.
Pick your side and relive this massive offensive or rewrite the course of events. Decide which battalion will take part into battle, fight every one of them in real-time tactical combat, or use autoresolve for a pure Strategic experience.
More than just another game mode, the Dynamic Strategic Campaigns are an entire new game within the game.
Authentic Real-Time Tactical Battles
Field over 600 extremely detailed units, including the iconic T-34 tank, the Katyusha multiple rocket launcher and the IL-2 ground-attack aircraft! Select your division, pick the units you will send to battle, and build the perfect battlegroups in the brand new deck system, allowing more tactical freedom than ever.
Fight in the 25 new available battlefields, analyze the terrain and use your tactical skills to give the right order at the right time and dominate your enemy!
- Brand new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the Deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Tons of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles
Steel Division 2 is currently £23.44 which is 33% off its original price of £34.99. If you have ever wanted to command an army to win one of the most important wars then now is your chance. Go grab this game on sale while you can! Press the button below!