In this article, we will be discussing and reviewing some of the best free games to play on Indiegala. There are many good games to pick from and we have picked 3 of the best that are on there for you to play. If you haven’t checked out our latest blogs and articles, I suggest you do because they are awesome!
Horror Girl Puzzle
Indiegala’s description of Horror Girl Puzzle follows as:
Horror Girl Puzzle – exclusive erotic puzzle with horror girls (biomechanics and bloody surrealism styles). Various puzzle mechanics and mini-games! A new picture every week!
The pictures show sexy girls in the style of fantastic realism. some pictures contain elements of biomechanics and bloody surrealism styles. The combination of different styles conveys an atmosphere of passion and horror
This game contains many interesting things:
- Gorgeous author pictures.
- Various puzzle mechanics.
- Mini-games in popular genres.
- Exclusive process of drawing each picture.
- Simple mouse control.
- New picture every week!
Adventures of Shuggy
The Indiegala description of The Adventures of Shuggy follows as:
Shuggy has just inherited a castle full of goblins, ghouls, zombies, and robots. Help him clear out over 100 rooms to make his new home liveable again! Every room in the castle is different, letting Shuggy fly, float, swing, spin, change size, time travel and more as he explores the Dungeon, Boiler Room, Clocktower, Gallery, and Graveyard.
- Co-op play – Play 36 twisted two-player levels in the offline co-op mode, with puzzles that can only be completed through cunning and teamwork.
- Non-linear map screen – Multiple routes through the castle ensure you’ll be able to find another route if you get stuck.
- Boss encounters – Use your wit and cunning to defeat the dastardly bosses in each area of the castle.
- Time travel – Get caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
- Rotation – Spin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
- Seeing double – Utilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
- Teleportation – Use Shuggy’s teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
- Tied up in knots – Grab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.
Lumber Island – That Special Place
The Indiegala description of Lumber Island – That Special Place follows as:
“Lumber Island – That Special Place” is a psychedelic first-person horror adventure.
- The plot doesn’t lead you by the hand, only self-contained exploration reveals obscure history of this place and its secrets.
- Atmosphere is the most important aspect – you’ll see no buttons on your screen; there is no inventory in the game, which provides maximum immersion aided by music, sounds and Oculus Rift in future.
“Back in 1970s, this island was known as the “Lumber Island”. It abounded in rare wood species of the highest quality, which were sought for by the craftsmen from all over the world — many of them took trips to the island in person, to pick the best material. The island thrived on private manufactures and tourism… until deposits of oil were found under it. This finding doomed the island: its inhabitants were made to leave their home land, the wood was chopped down to the ground. And after the oil had been pumped out to the last drop, the island was left abandoned and totally exhausted.”
You awake to find yourself in a life-boat ashore an island, and the last thing you can recollect is having fun at a great yacht party.