In this actricle, we will be recommending 4 more awesome games that are in the Steam Summer Sale that you should definitely purchase! Be sure to check our last few articles of games that are in the Steam Summer Sale, most of them are still on sale. So go check it out now before you miss out!
Dive headfirst into a dystopian world devoid of society, law, and order. RAGE 2 brings together two studio powerhouses?Avalanche Studios, masters of open-world insanity, and id Software, creators of the first-person shooter ?to deliver a carnival of carnage where you can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything.
An asteroid has annihilated 80% of the earth?s population, and humanity?s numbers are dwindling. Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seeks to rule with an iron fist. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland and a threat to their power, you have been robbed of your home and left for dead. Now you?ll have to rage for justice and freedom. With ludicrous vehicle combat, super-powered first-person mayhem, and an open world full of emergent madness, you will tear across an unforgiving wasteland battling sadistic gangs to find the tools and tech needed to crush the oppressive rule of The Authority once and for all.
What to expect in Rage 2:
- Rage 2’s Shooterverse
id Software?s shooter pedigree and Avalanche Studios? open-world prowess is dream-team-made-real for RAGE 2. It?s more than a shooter, more than an open-world game ? it?s a Shoterverse.
- The Wasteland Awaits?
Seamlessly traverse a vast and varied landscape, from lush jungles and treacherous swamps to sun-scorched deserts in your pursuit of The Authority. The wasteland is massive, and you?ve got the arsenal to fight for every inch.
- PedalToThe Metal?
From monster trucks to gyrocopters, use an assortment of rugged and wasteland-ready vehicles to speed across the badlands. If you see it, you can drive it.?
- The Last Ranger?
Bring the pain using a collection of upgradable weapons, devastating Nanotrite powers, and Overdrive, the ability to push your guns beyond their mechanical limits.
- Factions And Foes?
Fight against ferocious factions for control of the wasteland, each featuring a rogue?s gallery of madmen, mutants, and monsters hungry for blood.
Rage 2 is currently ?26.79 which is 33% off its original price of ?39.99. This is an amazing discount for a game that has only recently been released. What are you waiting for? Enter the Shooterverse now, go buy it on sale while you can!
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants.
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first-person survival horror simulator.
What to Expect in The Forest:
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large oceanside fortress. Lay traps and defenses to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
If you need a good survival game to put and end-less amount of hours into, this is the perfect game. You will have the hard mission of getting your son back, this can be very challenging as the hardest step is surviving. The Forest is currently ?9.29 which is 40% off its original price of ?15.49. Get this while it’s on sale! it won’t disappoint.
Travel the globe and track your targets across exotic sandbox locations in HITMAN? 2. From sun-drenched streets to dark and dangerous rainforests, nowhere is safe from the world’s most creative assassin, Agent 47.
Prepare to experience the ultimate spy thriller story; your mission is to eliminate the elusive Shadow Client and unravel his militia, but when 47 learns his target’s true identity and the truth about his past, it changes everything.
HITMAN? 2 introduces new ways to play, new game modes and new features, including the new Sniper Assassin mode with franchise first co-op play.
Hitman could be one of the test franchise in all of gaming history. Who hasn’t assassinated the many villans of the world with Agent 47?
Hitman 2 is currently ?17.99 which is 60% off its original price of ?44.99. If you are a fan of the Hitman franchise and don’t already own this game go buy it now while it’s dirt-cheap. You will only regret it if you don’t!
ASSASSIN’S CREED BUNDLE
Assassin’s Creed Bundle includes:
– Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
– Assassin’s Creed Unity
– Assassin’s Creed Rogue
– Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Assassin’s Creed Bundle is currently ?26.41 which is 72% off its original price of ?93.96. If you haven’t played these Assassin’s Ceed game or want to relive them this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Go buy this bundle before you reget it.
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
London, 1868. In the heart of the Industrial Revolution, lead your underworld organization and grow your influence to fight those who exploit the less privileged in the name of progress:
- Champion justice
As Jacob Frye, a young and reckless Assassin, use your skills to help those trampled by the march of progress. From freeing exploited children used as slave labor in factories, to stealing precious assets from enemy boats, you will stop at nothing to bring justice back to London?s streets.
- Command London?s underworld
To reclaim London for the people, you will need an army. As a gang leader, strengthen your stronghold and rally rival gang members to your cause, in order to take back the capital from the Templars? hold.
- A new dynamic fighting system
In Assassin?s Creed Syndicate, action is fast-paced and brutal. As a master of combat, combine powerful multi-kills and countermoves to strike your enemies down.
- A whole new arsenal
Choose your own way to fight enemies. Take advantage of the Rope Launcher technology to be as stealthy as ever and strike with your Hidden Blade. Or choose the kukri knife and the brass knuckles to get the drop on your enemies.
- A new age of transportation
In London, systemic vehicles offer an ever-changing environment. Drive carriages to chase your target, use your parkour skills to engage in epic fights atop high-speed trains, or make your own way amongst the boats of the River Thames.
- A vast open-world
Travel the city at the height of the Industrial Revolution and meet iconic historical figures. From Westminster to Whitechapel, you will come across Darwin, Dickens, Queen Victoria? and many more.
- A sharper focus
Take aim, engage in combat or launch a grappling hook by keeping your target in sight with Tobii Eye Tracking. The Clean UI lets you focus on the matter at hand while the Extended View and Dynamic Light features increase your immersion, making you dive even deeper into the thrilling adventure in the streets of London.
Compatible with all Tobii Eye Tracking gaming devices.
Assassin’s Creed Unity
Assassin?s Creed? Unity is an action/adventure game set in the city of Paris during one of its darkest hours, the French Revolution. Take ownership of the story by customizing Arno’s equipment to make the experience unique to you, both visually and mechanically. In addition to an epic single-player experience, Assassin?s Creed Unity delivers the excitement of playing with up to three friends through online cooperative gameplay in specific missions. Throughout the game, take part in one of the most pivotal moments of French history in a compelling storyline and a breath-taking playground that brought you the city of lights of today.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue
18th century, North America. Amidst the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Brotherhood of Assassin?s, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the American colonies. After a dangerous mission gone tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin?s Creed? Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin?s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin Hunter. Follow your creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal – bringing down the Assassins for good.
What to Expect in Assassin’s Creed Rogue
- Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter – For the first time ever, experience the Assassin?s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
o Equip Shay?s deadly air rifle for both short and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades
o Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision. Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds
- Slowly Descend into Darkness – Witness Shay?s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
- New and Improved Naval Gameplay – Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America?s river valleys. Assassin?s Creed? Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin?s Creed? IV Black Flag? with all new gameplay including:
o New enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
o New weapons: Including burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine-gun-like fire.
o An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
- Vast Diverse Open World to Explore – Shay?s story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
o The North Atlantic Ocean Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground
o The River Valley A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration
o New York City One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness, and cruelty are commonplace.
Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.
Welcome to the Golden Age of Piracy.
What to Expect in Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
- A BRASH REBEL ASSASSIN Become Edward Kenway, a charismatic yet brutal pirate captain, trained by Assassins. Edward can effortlessly switch between the Hidden Blade of the Assassin?s Order and all new weaponry including four flintlock pistols and dual cutlass swords.
- EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH OPPORTUNITIES Discover the largest and most diverse Assassin?s Creed world ever created. From Kingston to Nassau, explore over 75 unique locations where you can live the life of a pirate including:
- Loot underwater shipwrecks
- Assassinate Templars in blossoming cities
- Hunt for rare animals in untamed jungles
- Search for treasure in lost ruins
- Escape to hidden coves
- BECOME THE MOST FEARED PIRATE IN THE CARIBBEAN Command your ship, the Jackdaw, and strike fear in all who see her. Plunder and pillage to upgrade the Jackdaw with ammunition and equipment needed to fight off enemy ships. The ship?s improvements are critical to Edward?s progression through the game. Attack and seamlessly board massive galleons, recruit sailors to join your crew and embark on an epic and infamous adventure.
- EXPERIENCE THE GRITTY REALITY BEHIND THE PIRATE FANTASY Stand amongst legendary names such as Blackbeard, Calico Jack, and Benjamin Hornigold, as you establish a lawless Republic in the Bahamas and relive the truly explosive events that defined the Golden Age of Piracy.
- THE BEST ASSASSIN?S CREED MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE TO DATE Put your assassination skills to test and embark on an online journey throughout the Caribbean. Discover a brand new set of pirate characters, and explore exotic and colorful locations. Additionally, create your own game experience with the new Game Lab feature ? craft your own multiplayer mode by choosing abilities, rules and bonuses. Play and share your newly created mode with your friends.
If you haven?t checked out our last article suggesting what games to buy during Steams Summer Sale we recommend you check them out to find some more bargains.
To buy the games click here: